Mags
Misc.
Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards

Aliens Forum

Register Register   Memberlist Members   Profile Your Profile   Log in Log In/Out  
(Advanced)  
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens
THREAD: more aliens vs. predator info along with resident evil tidbi   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corporal_hicks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:44 am    Post subject: more aliens vs. predator info along with resident evil tidbi Reply with quote

"There was a screening of Resident Evil in London last night after which director Paul WS Anderson and producer Jeremy Bolt did a Q&A session with the audience, the main points of interest being...
Anderson is currently writing the Alien Vs. Predator movie (sadly we weren't given any more info on this as it was the last thing they said before the end). There will be a second edition of the Resident Evil DVD, likely to be a 2 disc set with more extras than the original DVD version, towards the end of the year. It will include an alternate ending.

Resident Evil 2: Nemesis will see the return of the dogs and the Licker from the first film along with 2 new creatures from the games, Milla Jovovich's Alice character will meet Jill Valentine (marrying up the world of the movie with the world/characters of the games), the film will take place over one night in Raccoon City and will be "very Omega Man"; Anderson said he'd be interested to see the response from film certification boards to the violence in the sequel being above ground and set in the real world as opposed to the violence in the original being in an underground fanatsy environment, to which censors in some countries were quite lenient. A role for Jason Isaacs has been written into the RE2 script with another "great death scene" following demises in previous Anderson films Event Horizon and Soldier."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yojimbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think we can count on Nemesis being in the next movie, hence the title. And that will be fokin awesome! Cant wait to see Jill Valentine.. I hope they put the Hunters or the Grave Digger in the next one.

By the way, who was Jason Isaacs in Event Horizon?
corporal_hicks

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasoc issacs was the dude who got dis-embowled.... ick. I dont think they can use nemesis either because of star trek... too much like *that ring a bell deary? lets beam up some aliens*. I think the next title will be aliens vs predator : ressurrection just because everyone has been biting offa a:r's title ever since it came out. Speaking of which, micheal biehn better be in there some how as the long lost relative of the hicks we know and love. Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yojimbo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Za's vid?! I was talking about RESIDENT EVIL: Nemesis, not AvP:Nemesis
corporal_hicks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

calm yourself, shatterstar. Wink But as far as movie titles go, i think paramount would sue even tho resident evil: nemisis came out before the movie.
Yojimbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't count on it.
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: