Mags
Misc.
Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards

Aliens Forum

Register Register   Memberlist Members   Profile Your Profile   Log in Log In/Out  
(Advanced)  
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens
THREAD: Medicom RAH "Big Chap" Available   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Facehugger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Medicom RAH "Big Chap" Available Reply with quote

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen, I have finally found a site that has the Medicom RAH "Big Chap" figure available. They come new in the box, but they are pretty pricey at $298.00 plus shipping per figure Shocked . Anyway, you get can these at Heroes Club: The Art of Toys. The site address is http://www.artoftoy.com. I ordered one of these guys for myself, but it hasn't arrived yet. I am also waiting on a Tsukuda 1995 Alien and a Tsukuda Facehugger, so I'll be getting some sweet goodies in the mail shortly. Hooray for me. Very Happy
Facehugger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shipping charges go by cost of the item and not weight (I'm assuming due to insurance). The shipping for the Big Chap was $20.00. Like I said, it's kind of pricey, but I never see this figure around. If you want to see the Alien merchandise, just go to search and type in Alien. You'll get about two pages of stuff. By the way, I just got mine in the mail today, and it is mint as mint gets Very Happy . It's still shrink wrapped, and there are no dings on the box. As soon as I saw the pristine condition, I went back to the site and bought another one for display. I can't bring myself to open the celophane without one on deck, if you know what I mean. Good luck.
abake
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found the stuff, thanks!
Yowza, very pricey indeed!

Any chances of posting some pics? To be honest I was never too interested in this figure (saw it once in NY, a long time ago) 'cause it didn't look right... too fat, if you know what I mean.

But congrats on your purchase, it is a highly sought after item. I wonder if they've done a reissue, 'cause this is a pretty old toy.
Facehugger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an update on the Big Chap situation. Art of Toy is fresh out. He only had five available. Who knows if he'll be able to get any more? I'm glad I got to scoop a couple of them up while I had the chance.
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: