Mags
Misc.
Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards

Aliens Forum

Register Register   Memberlist Members   Profile Your Profile   Log in Log In/Out  
(Advanced)  
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens
THREAD: Gorman and Burke?   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LV-426
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:24 am    Post subject: Gorman and Burke? Reply with quote

OK, Hi, I'm a newbie, and I've got an idea, in Aliens, Carter Burke opens the cannisters with the facehuggers in the medlab and leaves Ripleys pulse rifle outside so the facehuggers can infect Ripley and Newt.
Now think about this, Burke would have to open the cannisters, and there would be loads of time for a deadly facehugger to get him. Now what if he had help?
Whos the only other person who is not 100%? Lt. Gorman. Its him and Burke who visit Ripley in the first place, and even though Gorman redeems himself at the end...he might have had it in for Ripley from earlier, when she'd taken over after the marines got their asses kicked. Gorman says he only has done 2 combat drops....now is'nt that weird considering what they suspect is out there? Maybe Gorman was a company man in the marines, along to make sure the marines did what the company wanted?
What do you reckon?
Jet
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like are you reading peoples minds?
Just the other day
I was wondering along those lines myself...
how heavy were those canisters?
filled with water and those cute little face huggers, plus the weight of the canister and lid itself?
So he opens that noisy ass door
it closes behind him
Did he siphon the fluid off so he could move it all by himself or have a little trolley to trundle it into the med-lab operating room?
Steal her weapon, leave the lid of the canister just a little ajar without getting the kiss of death and silently close the door...which makes this whooshing noise, again without waking them up?
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: