Mags
Misc.
Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards

Aliens Forum

Register Register   Memberlist Members   Profile Your Profile   Log in Log In/Out  
(Advanced)  
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All the rest
THREAD: freeipods.com works   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeAthWaGer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: freeipods.com works Reply with quote

A buddy of mine in my web programming class got this to work, and got his free 20 gig ipod in a couple months, then he brought it to Circuit City and exchanged it for the 40 gig model for only $100 more...

You have to complete only 1 trial offer, and refer 5 people who also must complete an offer.
I did the Columbia House DVD offer, which basically pays for itself and moreso if you know what you're doing. You have to buy 6 DVDs for the price of 1 ($15), then 2 more within the next 2 years. Do it quick enough, and they won't have the time to send you those stupid "monthly selections" that you have to send back. So, 9 DVDs for $45 or something like that. I'm going to keep the DVDs I want, sell the ones I don't want on eBay, and cancel my account as soon as I can.

Of course, you'll need a credit card to do the Columbia House trial...

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15731873

Oh, and make sure to say NO to everything else!

Yeah, it's a bit of effort, but you'll be getting some movies for pretty much FREE and a free ipod.

I'd hurry with this offer, they already got rid of the eBay offer, where you only had to sign up with eBay and bid on an item (you didn't even have to win).
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All the rest Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: