Mags
Misc.
Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards

Aliens Forum

Register Register   Memberlist Members   Profile Your Profile   Log in Log In/Out  
(Advanced)  
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens
THREAD: HELP OUT A FELLOW FAN   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broken_sanity876
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: HELP OUT A FELLOW FAN Reply with quote

ok, on this site i found Alien 4 Bottled Toys of a face hugger and a queen chest burster. these really interested me, and ive spent the last 3 hours searching for a place to buy them. Unfortunately, and not at all surprisingly, i cannot. if anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. the face hugger and chest burster have always been some of my favorite aspects of the films, and ive been wanting a collectible rubber replica of them to put on a shelf. please, someone help me out. email me at broken_sanity876@hotmail.com if u have any info. thanks
broken_sanity876
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i checked ebay first but only found the same things i find from mcfarlane. but ill keep my eyes open on there. the thing is, the model kits i keep seeing are cool but more expensive than the cheap but still awesome looking premade toys im looking for. money is short. thanks for the tip tho
Alien Collector's Homeworld Forum Index -> All Things Aliens Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: